You are here
Proof of age or disability may be required. Reduced fare passengers may be required to show an identification card, or a Medicare Card with fare payment. Medicare cards will be accepted as proof of eligibility for reduced fares. Receive ID cards for disabled fares at Greater Peoria Mass Transit (CityLink). Call Andrew Dwyer at 309-679-8139 for an appointment.
CityLink is happy to offer a reduced fare of $0.50 per ride to eligible veterans.
Eligible Veterans can go to the Special Services office on the Second floor of the Transit Center to get a FREE Half-fare ID. Veterans must show this ID to the bus driver to show your eligibility to receive the Half-fare discount on CityLink.
- Honorable Discharge
- General Discharge (under honorable conditions)
- Other than Honorable Discharge
Current school ID, class schedule or report card is required to ride for a reduced fare of $0.50 per ride.
Free Rides are offered to:
- Children under 54" if accompanied by an adult.
- Disabled Benefit Access riders with proper CityLink ID.
- CityLift riders who ride a fixed route with a proper CityLink ID.